Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (31M) asked me (25f) to stay in the bedroom when his friends came to visit.

We were on a 5 day vacation and for the first day we stayed at his friend's place. I am slightly introverted and mostly shy. I didn't contribute much to the conversations they had and only acted as a listener.

The next four days we stayed at a 2BhK house near the beach. On the last day he told me he had to go see his friends because they were meeting this very important person whom he too wanted to meet. I was ok with him going for the night. He got late and cancelled. His friends called and offered to come to our place.

At 11:30 PM he gets a call that they are ten minutes away and so he starts to clean the living room. And I help him tidy up the room as quickly as possible. And then very casually says : "Why don't you just go and sleep? You must be tired. Go chill in the room". I get the hint that he doesn't want me around. I go in the room and lie in my bed. After a few minutes he comes in the room with a glass of wine, puts it on the side table and leaves. I eventually fell asleep after 30 minutes.

I am back home now. I have been thinking about this particular incident a lot. Should I be offended or do people behave this way sometimes? I feel like it was kind of disrespectful but I can't explain how. I know he wasn't trying to hide me because I have met his friends once before.
Also, should I even be wasting my time with this person if he thinks I am not interesting enough to be around his friends. Is it normal for someone to ask their stay in the room when their friends come? If I felt sleepy or uncomfortable I could have left on my own. What does an action like this say about the person?

TL;DR Boyfriend thinks a) I am not interesting enough to be around his friends or b) is too concerned about my sleep and asks me to "chill" in my room rather than meet his friends.



Submitted December 01, 2019 at 11:24AM by whythefuckarewe https://ift.tt/2Y5N0MZ
Boyfriend (31M) asked me (25f) to stay in the bedroom when his friends came to visit. Boyfriend (31M) asked me (25f) to stay in the bedroom when his friends came to visit. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.