Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

On our first date guy [35] said I [30] need to wear more make up and tighter clothes to be "hotter" and work out (even though I do)

On the first date with this guy he told me that I need to wear more make up up and tighter clothes to be "hotter" (his words). Then he said I need to work out and specified that he wanted me to take up bicycle riding daily and do push ups. I am actually really fit, I run for one hour every day and also do other sports and I am at the lower end of the healthy weight index. I am fitter and have much less body fat than him, so why say this? Also I have worked part time as a model before, so I don't understand why he is criticising my looks. I found myself justifying to him that I do work out and that I do wear make up and form fitting clothes, just not a caked on make up look (not that there is anything wrong with that, everyone should do what they want with their face and body). It made me feel really bad about myself and like I am very ugly to him, but then why did he pursue me? It's only the first date, not ten years into the relationship.

Anyway my question is why would this guy pursue me intensely and then say things like this? He is nice/average looking but is definitely not an adonis himself (though I don't care about his looks).

Tl;dr - Guy said I need to wear more make up and tighter clothes to be "hotter"



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 08:11PM by crunchlee3 https://ift.tt/34P2dnA
On our first date guy [35] said I [30] need to wear more make up and tighter clothes to be "hotter" and work out (even though I do) On our first date guy [35] said I [30] need to wear more make up and tighter clothes to be "hotter" and work out (even though I do) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.