Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) boyfriend (29M) is LITERALLY the hottest man ever and it makes it hard for me to breathe

Hello everyone,

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for just over 3 years now. We’ve had our fair share of problems to be honest but we’ve always gotten over them. This one however is one that we just can’t seem to compromise on

We don’t live together but I like to spend the night with my boyfriend once or twice a week. In my opinion, sleeping with him is the most intimate experience ever, even more so than sex. It is extremely important to me and one of the greatest moments imaginable for me. At home, I like to sleep in slightly cold temperatures. “Normal” temperature for me is ~72 degrees (fahrenheit) however I will sometimes go a little colder than that even. I know I like to sleep on the colder side and I understand it’s not what most people like so I’m willing to compromise a little.

On the other hand, my boyfriend likes to sleep HOT. He uses a relatively expensive space heater (dyson brand) so that thing is powerful and he usually has it cranked up all the way. That’s bad enough but the worst part is that he sleeps with the door shut so the room is not only extra hot, but also so fucking stuffy that I can barely breathe. I wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I’m literally suffocating. It definitely would’ve killed me already if I had asthma or something. If I had to guess, I would say it’s pushing 90 degrees in there. Not only that, but I know he’s hot in his sleep too because he pushes all the covers off himself too and he SWEATS!!! I told my mom about this and she said that it could cause him (and me) lung damage to sleep under such conditions over an extended period of time.

If I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I’ll sneak and leave the door cracked open a couple inches when I come back. It’s still hot obviously but that helps relieve some of the stuffiness. I never get away with it though because in the morning he always tells me to stop doing that because I made it “too cold”?????? He’s not really willing to compromise which I can sort of understand because it’s his apartment but at the same time it’s so EXTREME that I need him to compromise...

Are there any solutions to this?? Does anyone have similar experiences?

TLDR: My boyfriend likes to sleep in EXTREMELY HOT temperatures WITH THE DOOR SHUT turning the room into a blazing sauna. I can’t breathe at night!!!!



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 04:48PM by hot-coldthrowaway2 https://ift.tt/33CWUYh
My (22F) boyfriend (29M) is LITERALLY the hottest man ever and it makes it hard for me to breathe My (22F) boyfriend (29M) is LITERALLY the hottest man ever and it makes it hard for me to breathe Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.