Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is anyone else just not interested in having a romantic relationship? I (F27) feel like there’s something off about me because I’m not

So I’m (F27) not asexual and have dated and had relationships before but the most recent and longest was a 4 month relationship when I was 20. My ex was the one to officially break things off as we were long distance and he wanted to see other girls. I suppose I felt kind of insulted at being dumped but I didn’t feel much of a sense of loss or anything. I’ve tried dating maybe 3 or 4 times since then but I just don’t feel too into it and when we inevitably break up I feel a sense of relief, if anything. Does anyone else have similar feelings or experiences? Lots of my friends are getting married or considering it and I can’t even fathom a year long relationship. It just seems like so much pressure and work.

TL;DR - I don’t have much desire for a romantic relationship and I feel kind of confused and “broken” because of it, sometimes.



Submitted September 30, 2019 at 05:58PM by Frozenteacher https://ift.tt/2oVNrvU
Is anyone else just not interested in having a romantic relationship? I (F27) feel like there’s something off about me because I’m not Is anyone else just not interested in having a romantic relationship? I (F27) feel like there’s something off about me because I’m not Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.