Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What is up with my friends (29f) reaction towards a girl hitting on me (28m) at the bar?

There is this one girl who I have known for about a year. I have always seen her as a big sister figure and she sees me as a brother figure based on what she has said to my guy friends so no big deal. We were hanging out with a couple of other friends at the bar and I was getting hit on by this girl who i barely know we met like once. The girl that was flirting with me bought me shots, grabbed my hand pulled me out of my friend group, and being real touchy.

While we were walking back my guy friends were joking saying man he is getting some action that girl was totally flirting with you. My female friend got strangely upset she was like no she wasnt! people do that all the time she is just being friendly! I buy my guy friends shots all the time! I was like dude she literally grabbed my hand and put it over her shoulder and tried to get me drunk. she got frustrated and then she was like I can't deal with you guys. She was strangely upset about the whole thing it was weird. My guy friend was like wow you are basically saying he is so unattractive that it is impossible for a girl to ever like him or flirt with him. My guy friend and I both made a comment like wow why is she so upset, she should be happy instead of acting that way. It was such a strange reaction. She is normally a very reserved person too. What is her deal?

TL;DR Female friend got really upset when my guy friends were saying a girl was hitting on me at the bar. What is her deal?



Submitted September 30, 2019 at 12:58PM by feistycar07 https://ift.tt/2ndIn5D
What is up with my friends (29f) reaction towards a girl hitting on me (28m) at the bar? What is up with my friends (29f) reaction towards a girl hitting on me (28m) at the bar? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.