Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20M) girlfriend’s (23F) parents “don’t foresee wanting to meet me again”

I met her parents for the first time. They asked what I liked doing and I told them I love to cook, help people grow, and one day I want to own my own restaurant. Apparently they were really turned off by this because my girlfriend told me they said it sounded like I’m not doing anything with my life, since I’m choosing to spend my career path in restaurants. And for this reason, she said, they don’t foresee ever wanting to meet me again. What do I do about this?

Tl;dr - my girlfriends parents said I’m not doing anything with my life because I want to spend it in restaurants, and because of this they don’t want to meet me again.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 12:31PM by Cachazo_719 https://ift.tt/31n90U4
My (20M) girlfriend’s (23F) parents “don’t foresee wanting to meet me again” My (20M) girlfriend’s (23F) parents “don’t foresee wanting to meet me again” Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.