Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) birthday is tomorrow and I’m already really dreading it because I can tell my husband (26M) doesn’t remember.

TLDR: pretty sure my husband doesn’t remember that it’s my birthday tomorrow despite reminding him last week. I’m scared this is about to be the straw that breaks the camels back due to our rocky relationship.

My husband of 3 years is horrible with dates. It’s fine, some of us just are. Because of that I have to be pretty vocal about upcoming anniversaries, birthdays, etc. which doesn’t usually bother me but I don’t love having to remind him that my birthday is coming up because it feels super attention grabby and I’m not much about attention. I always remind him anyway to avoid hurt feelings and fighting, but this year I decided I would remind him only a week before and that was it, it’s his responsibility to remember from there.

I never want a big extravagant gift or a party, just maybe a little cake and a card. He hasn’t asked about what kind of cake I want, no money has been spent in the last few days so I know he hasn’t purchased it, and we both work all day tomorrow (different shifts) so if he hasn’t bought anything by now that’s pretty much it I guess. I’m trying so hard not to be a pouter about this but our relationship is already extremely rocky and I feel like this is going to finally break it. Maybe he’ll surprise me. But I doubt it. Not really sure where to go if he really does forget, but I’ve never dreaded my birthday so much. What do I even do if he does forget? If we weren’t going through a rough patch maybe it would be different.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 08:32PM by forgive_not_forget33 https://ift.tt/2M2Q5dC
My (24F) birthday is tomorrow and I’m already really dreading it because I can tell my husband (26M) doesn’t remember. My (24F) birthday is tomorrow and I’m already really dreading it because I can tell my husband (26M) doesn’t remember. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.