Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm [F22] so ashamed of being ugly that I sometimes can't leave my apartment and I've turned down hanging out with my friends because of it. How do I explain to my friend [F25] that I want to hang out with her her but don't want to go to public places at all?

I've always felt ugly but in the last 2-3 years it's gotten much worse. I feel actual shame over my looks. I feel ashamed to be in public.

I look like a drug addict. I'm not joking. I'm 23 but look 10 years older. I look runned down. My face is extremely unattractive. My face is full of hormonal acne that can't be anything done about according to my doc. I have deep dark circles and bags under my eyes that can't be covered with make up. I look like a tired drug addict even when I've slept at least 8 hours.

I could go on and on and on. I'm just not attractive. And I feel so much shame over it, like it's the worst thing you can be. An unattractive female in her "prime years".

I avoid public places, especially night clubs and similar events where focus is good looking people. Recently my good friend H [F25] has invited me to hang out with her and her friends at a bar and I've declined every time. I want to hang out with her but I don't want to go to a public place like a bar, because I would feel too much shame.

Some days are worse than others, sometimes I don't leave my apartment because I look so rough/bad I don't want to expose myself to the public.

I'm looking into surgery but don't have the money for it.

How do I tell my friend I want to hang out with her but just not in public places? I'm so ashamed.

Tldr: I'm ashamed over being so ugly, dont want to go to public places at all.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 01:25PM by lostinthisworld111 https://ift.tt/2MIiWDD
I'm [F22] so ashamed of being ugly that I sometimes can't leave my apartment and I've turned down hanging out with my friends because of it. How do I explain to my friend [F25] that I want to hang out with her her but don't want to go to public places at all? I'm [F22] so ashamed of being ugly that I sometimes can't leave my apartment and I've turned down hanging out with my friends because of it. How do I explain to my friend [F25] that I want to hang out with her her but don't want to go to public places at all? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.