Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30F) boyfriend (26 M) is very noisy and it drives me crazy.

TLDR: My boyfriend never stop making noises. I need advice on how to speak with him about it.

My (30F) boyfriend (26M) of six months have recently moved in. I don’t think I payed enough attention to realizes this earlier, but is he very noisy. He runs a constant commentary to himself, he drops things, he sniffles, he coughs, he clatters pans and cutlery, he grunts. The constant noise is slowly driving me nuts.

I know this partially stems from the fact that I lived alone for 12 years. I’m used with a silent house. And he lived alone for four years, so he is used of doing his own thing. But it really bothers me.

I need help to figure out how to talk to him about this. I know communication is the key, but we had problems in the past because he is a sensitive person and I’m overly blunt. I love him and don’t want him to feel unwelcomed or like he is walking at egg shells at home. I just want the noise to stop…



Submitted April 02, 2023 at 11:34AM by ThrowRA25869 https://ift.tt/Z6VGO7L
My (30F) boyfriend (26 M) is very noisy and it drives me crazy. My (30F) boyfriend (26 M) is very noisy and it drives me crazy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.