Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why do I (24F) get „friendzoned“ by guys who obviously are attracted to me and like me? What am I doing wrong?

TLDR; In the last two years I have had several similar situations (independent from each other) where guy friends rejected me despite making advances.

It’s always a similar situation. I meet a guy, we click and become friends, and there is some tension. We spend time, we get closer. We get to know each other, form a friendship. They tell me that they are attracted to me and that they like me. I start to develop some feelings. Then they“friendly“ reject me for dating and tell me they want us to be just friends. But I know they like me on an emotional level. I was told that I am pretty, smart, empathic, would be a good mother, that I inspire them and I am good to talk to. They tell me about their worries and ask me for advice. And they flirt with me. Last week one guy friend even kissed me. But then they always back out as soon as I start to fall for them?

I am very confused. What is it, that they don’t want to date me? After rejecting me, they don’t return to a platonic friendship. Usually it is always a friendship with remaining tension. It seems like they like the catch? Or the ego boost for knowing that they got me to fall for them.

No this didn’t happened simultaneously. It happened with 4 different guys over the last two years. Maybe you can give me some advice on what I am missing.



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 06:46AM by Fit_Pie5705 https://ift.tt/3qTWUli
Why do I (24F) get „friendzoned“ by guys who obviously are attracted to me and like me? What am I doing wrong? Why do I (24F) get „friendzoned“ by guys who obviously are attracted to me and like me? What am I doing wrong? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.