Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Relationship issues

Me being 23 my partner is 24 he smokes weed. I’ve had a couple hits now and again but it’s not really my cup of “tea” I get extremely paranoid. I also hate the smell of weed. I don’t care that he smokes however I’ve expressed to him that the smell bothers me and if he could not do it while I’m sitting next to him in the car. Well, he still does and maybe I’m overreacting but I get really annoyed and irritated because he doesn’t care and continues to do it and sometimes peer pressure me into it as well with drinking. I’ll step out of the car so he can finish smoking and he gets annoyed I just don’t want to smell toked out. He also smokes wax in our room and makes it wreak when I’ve asked if he could keep that outside. Am I in the wrong here? We’ve been together for 3 years. I feel like I’m the issue and I should just shut up and let him do his thing I don’t want to be controlling.

TL;DR smoking boundaries with partner



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 04:06PM by Salty_Lime5035 https://ift.tt/3xcOCpU
Relationship issues Relationship issues Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.