Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don't want to hurt him.

Ever since my dad died a few months ago, I had this urge to break up with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. He had always been faithful, gentle, and loving to me, but grief is eating me up and I'm afraid I will just hurt him in the long run. Last night, I had a dream where I cheated on him and when I woke up, I could not tell him about it because there's a tiny part of me that believes it could be true. I love him, I was so sure of him before my dad passed and we had this whole plan of the future, but now, I can't see myself being hundred percent happy with him. Any advice on what I should do is greatly appreciated.

Ps. When my dad died, he couldn't go to the funeral even though he wanted to because of some restrictions (he lives in a diff. region). I know it's not his fault but of course I am bummed that he's not physically there with me.

edit: should I fight for our relationship or just let it go? yk with all that "love is a choice" thing etc.

tl;dr: I want to break up with my bf of 3 years as a result of grief.



Submitted November 22, 2021 at 03:34AM by Dreamybanana7 https://ift.tt/30QPswp
I don't want to hurt him. I don't want to hurt him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.