Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf 29 f26 I think I found my bf fake Reddit searching for women

I think I found my bf on Reddit soliciting what do I do

So I think I found my bf on here and it’s posts on days when he’d fight with me and turn off his location and idk what to do. It’s his exact age too like he just turned 29 and I counted the days of each post from when the posts say 28 to 29 and it’s asking for exactly what he’s into “mature milf w foot fetish” &&& it’s in his exact area too idk what to do. Do I ignore this?? I want to pay a hacker I feel desperate not going to lie I just want the truth so I can get away I fear he’ll give me some kind of std idk what to its way too spot on and my intuition is always on point because for some weird reason I became obsessed with checking for posts like that and I found one someone pls help me

TL;DR : i think I found my bf on Reddit Also little back story he used to have a lot of sex w random women on Craigslist that fit this exact criteria before I met him all throughout his early 20s



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 02:12AM by FearlessGate548 https://ift.tt/3HIU34N
Bf 29 f26 I think I found my bf fake Reddit searching for women Bf 29 f26 I think I found my bf fake Reddit searching for women Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.