Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) am not sure my BF (27M) is actually into me or if I'm just convenient. How do I discuss this with him?

Tl;dr: I feel like my bf is attracted to my body and sex drive, but not my actual self. I am not sure how to talk to him about this.

Oof, this is a tough one to explain. I am questioning whether my bf is into me beyond just being attractive and sexually compatible. I can list off tons of reasons why I'm attracted to him othet than his looks, but I am not sure he could do the same. I know he thinks my body and sex drive are attractive.

In my past relationships, I have felt loved and cared for. I felt confident in my SOs affection for me as a person. But, I am not confident in my current BFs affection for me. However. I am confident he won't cheat on me. That is non-issue. I am a bit confused because it doesn't seem like he is blatantly using me for his needs.

I feel like I know a lot about him but he doesn't know anything about me. He never asks me about myself. Its usually me asking him and then answering for myself.

I feel like he doesn't remember things I tell him about myself, which makes me feel as if he doesn't care about me.

A group of my coworkers/his friends are planning a weekend get away and invited him. He didn't think to ask them if I could come or ask me if I wanted to come with him. When he talked to me about it, he kinda half heartedly asked if I would be interested. I told him I would like to go and to check with his friends/my coworkers if they'd be cool with me going.

They gave the okay, so I eventually made travel arrangements in front of him. He then asked me a few days later if I was still planning on coming despite talking to him in detail about how to get to and from the place.

When we are together, he is usually distracted by his phone or something else. I sometimes find myself talking to myself and having to repeat myself or wait for him to complete a task or message before finishing my thought.

He likes to do a lot of different things. but I don't feel as if he particularly enjoys doing them with me specifically. It feels like he just enjoys doing things and I'm like a small added plus. Like he could just replace me with a friend and still have the same type of enjoyment.

in the past, he has said thay he hasn't been in a relationship in a few years and isn't used to it....

We have been dating for about 5 months, but I have already met his parents and am about to go on a camping trip with him.

Does anyone have recommendations on how to communicate my feelings to him without ruining our trip or making a fool out of myself?



Submitted June 01, 2021 at 04:25AM by WonderThot https://ift.tt/3i8HLbi
I (28F) am not sure my BF (27M) is actually into me or if I'm just convenient. How do I discuss this with him? I (28F) am not sure my BF (27M) is actually into me or if I'm just convenient. How do I discuss this with him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.