Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex-Bf (32 M) Gaslighting Me (31 F)

Been dating for a year. Was staying over my now ex-bf's house last night. Got into bed and saw big hooped earrings on the window sill. I've been staying at his place (his brother's place actually) every weekend for the past month now and they have never been there.

I confront him and he says that they must have always been there and that he didnt cheat. Saying I'm overreacting and basically stupid to notice them only now when they've always been there. I knew this is bullshit right away and left and he kept calling me and saying the same thing. Before I left, I asked to see his phone and he didn't volunteer it so that pretty much sealed the deal.

Some background: I caught him texting three other girls a little over a month ago and I ended it but I am so weak with low self-esteem that I took him back. I believed he didnt do anything with them physically at that time, at least I hoped. But now I have physical evidence that he did sleep with someone in the same bed we slept in :(

I am heartbroken and feel so incredibly stupid, but I am also now questioning if what he is saying is true? He has a way of making me believe him, mostly by putting me down, but I know for a fact those earrings were never there before. I guess I'm just asking for reassurance that I did the right thing by ending it with him and that he did in fact cheat??? Please any help/pep talk would be very appreciated.

TL;DR: Found earrings in boyfriend's bedroom. He has a history of cheating. He is trying to gaslight me into thinking the earrings were always there and I'm scared I'm starting to believe it.



Submitted November 10, 2019 at 11:15AM by yourbeans https://ift.tt/32D00dw
Ex-Bf (32 M) Gaslighting Me (31 F) Ex-Bf (32 M) Gaslighting Me (31 F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.