Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

When did you know you found your person?

I’m curious how you knew when you had met your person, your one, your soul mate, whatever you want to call them?

I (26f) am currently in a relationship with a wonderful guy (27m). We have been dating/together for about 6 months though it feels much longer and not in a bad way. I know I love him, but this weekend, it kinda hit me just how much I love him, All those cheesy cliches come to mind when I think of him...

He’s my best friend He is my biggest supporter and cheerleader He challenges me to push my limits, try new things, and to be the best I can be. I would absolutely follow him to the ends of the world. I want to see him succeed and follow his dreams He is my missing piece When I am with him I feel like I am home I trust him completely!

None of this is to say I was miserable without him. I love my life and my independence and would never let a guy dictate my ability to be happy. I’m going to live my life with or without a man! He has been extremely supportive of my dreams and aspirations and encourages me to pursue those dreams. We both understand that we have our own lives away from each other and neither of us would ever want to force the other to choose between our relationship and something we were passionate about. He may not be the most perfect person ever, and there are definitely some bumps and obstacles that we have to overcome, but I truly believe I have found my person.

TL;DR: I am in a great relationship and feeling like I’ve found my person, I am curious how others knew they had found their person/soulmate/the one.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 09:39PM by brain_games93 https://ift.tt/31eKa8O
When did you know you found your person? When did you know you found your person? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.