Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Recently got chlamydia, does it mean boyfriend cheated?

So I've been in a monogamous relationship with my current boyfriend for a year now, and have been having unprotected sex (i know im a dumbass and i hate myself)

He told me many times that he got tested right before us dating and that he was clean. I have gotten screened for std/sti 3 times during this year long relationship(because im super paranoid) and the results always come back clean.

But today i just got a call from my doctor saying I have chlamydia (from the test i did last week). So my question is, i have been 100% more than faithful, and all my tests before was 100% clean, so now that I have chlamydia, does it mean he's been cheating?

**TL;DR; : been in relationship for 1 year, always clean, suddenly got chlamydia, did bf cheat? **.

Edit* now i really don't care if he cheated or not, cause this man is whole trash, he literally told me that I was crazy over the phone and said he will not get tested or take meds, and will "self heal" in brazil, also i did catch him talking to other women before and his ex did contact me and warn me about his horrible ass, he's unapologetic about all the cheating and lying and now unapologetic about lying that he got tested too. Apparently he did not get tested right before us dating, it was actually 2 years ago



Submitted August 06, 2019 at 09:47AM by miquemicky https://ift.tt/2KCiJzc
Recently got chlamydia, does it mean boyfriend cheated? Recently got chlamydia, does it mean boyfriend cheated? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.