Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO has been very pushy about housework but won't do any himself. Thoughts?

Title pretty much sums up everything...

My boyfriend(28) and I(22) have been living together for about 2 years now. I've noticed that he rarely helps with the household chores (cleaning, laundry, etc); he only does laundry or dishes if its really really piled up.

In my defense, I work in the morning until late evening so I can't do laundry without the neighbors complaining about the noise downstairs. I also eat my meals at work since I get them for free so none of the dishes are mine to begin with.

It has gotten to the point where he has actually cussed me out about it "You always make a mess but you never f*cking clean sh*t up" the ONE time I did make a mess to BAKE HIM BROWNIES and it was in the MIDDLE of while I was baking the brownies so I wasn't planning on washing anything until after it was all done....

I work as a hostess/administrative assistant by the way. When I am hosting, I tend to have at least 10 hour shifts. And with something called Plantar Fasciitis, by the end of the day, all I want to do is sit down or lay down and not have to get up to clean after my boyfriend and his son.

I have tried to reason with him or have him do things himself as he is home throughout the day anyways and works at night, I know all he does is sit on the computer (because thats all he does when I'm home during my days off as well) and he's thrown it back in my face saying "I'm not your f*cking slave".

My question to you folks is: am I being unreasonable for wanting him to help with this or do I have a legitimate point here?

TLDR; bf doesn't do anything around the house unless it is absolutely needed. If asked to help, he says he's not a slave and cusses me out. Am I wrong to want him to help?



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 07:01PM by Aniimaru https://ift.tt/31kqMqX
My SO has been very pushy about housework but won't do any himself. Thoughts? My SO has been very pushy about housework but won't do any himself. Thoughts? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.