Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F22] like this nice guy [M28] but he stinks.

Ok, smell is such a big thing for me, so big that if I smell someone’s BO on my morning commute, it’s enough to get me pretty pissed off for a loong moment.

So, when I met him in person for the first time at the mall. He didn’t smell too bad, just enough to remind me that his clothes are stank with mildew or he is just you know, needs a shower, throughout the whole of the movie.

Fast forward to our third date, he walks us to the waterfront in this park, out in the 90 degrees weather and then leans in for the first kiss. I almost threw up in my mouth from how stank he was but I really like him, he is a complete sweetheart and absolutely means no harm so I did, I kissed him back, real quick and then fresh air.

To his credit, he is from a colder climate and is pretty new to this tropical humidity but I really can’t stand it. Considering how much of a smell person i am.

I know, I need to tell him so that we could work out a solution. But how? How can I break the news to him gently enough???

TL;DR he stinks, I like him. How do I tell him nicely?



Submitted August 02, 2019 at 08:06AM by itstoocomplicated22 https://ift.tt/2Kfg935
I [F22] like this nice guy [M28] but he stinks. I [F22] like this nice guy [M28] but he stinks. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.