Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf (31F) wants me (29F) to be more affectionate. It’s causing issues.

Quick back story, so my gf is actually my ex wife. We met in 2011 and married in 2014. I left in 2016.

We reconnected recently & have got back into a relationship but a LOT has changed for both of us.

I’ve been alone for the last 2.5 years (raising my son after a short relationship), so am used to being on my own now. However she is still very much affectionate and asks me for cuddles and kisses but wants me to go to her instead of her asking all the time.

I agree with her that I should do it more but 1. I’m not the most affectionate person (i am like a cat) and 2. I’m so used to being on my own that I just don’t feel the need for cuddles and what not, that person being there is enough for me.

How do I change this, I ruined us the first time, I don’t want to do it a second time.

Td;lr Gf wants me to be more affectionate but I’m struggling.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 01:58PM by TiredMama90 https://ift.tt/2T5THfG
Gf (31F) wants me (29F) to be more affectionate. It’s causing issues. Gf (31F) wants me (29F) to be more affectionate. It’s causing issues. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.