Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do I (20F) Tell The Guy (21M) I Am Seeing I Am Pregnant?

I have seen this guy for about two years now. when we both come home from college we normally share our breaks together. we never moved into something more serious because he’s in NJ for school and i am in DC.

i recently found out i am pregnant. i went to a local Planned Parenthood to get confirmed. he has been the only guy i have been with. i really am confused and do not want to tell my family or friends.

i’m not sure if i should tell him or just go away.

TLDR: i have been hooking with a guy for the last years as a summer fling but now i’m pregnant. i’m not sure if i should him tell him or just fuck off. i’m really scared. i live with my dad like what.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 07:10PM by WorriedSchedule3 https://ift.tt/2ZGvCP3
Do I (20F) Tell The Guy (21M) I Am Seeing I Am Pregnant? Do I (20F) Tell The Guy (21M) I Am Seeing I Am Pregnant? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.