Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

talking to this guy is killing me on the inside

i am a female and 18 , the guy that i’m talking to is 19. he works every day except for wednesday and sunday. before he got a job, we hung out 2-3x a week. now , for the past month, i’ve only seen him 1 time every two weeks. now, it’s been 3 weeks since we’ve seen each other and it’s really hurting me. i’ve cried at least 3 times a week about it. but i also feel like i don’t have the right to be upset because he told me that he sees a future with me, loves me, and is scared right now but he wants to stay in the talking phase for a while before we date. i’m perfectly fine with “ talking” because we both aren’t talking to other people but it’s hurting me when we don’t see each other. he says that he rarely sees his best friend , they hung out sunday and he didn’t bother asking to hang out with me. i feel like i don’t have a right to be mad since we are only talking and not dating. he said he is guarding his heart and doesn’t trust anyone right now but he is working on it. i don’t know what to do. i’m fine with talking but i don’t know how to bring anything else up to him. i just feel hurt

UPDATE: today i asked him if we were okay and he asked me what i meant and i told him that i was just trying to see where his head was at. and he told me his head was at work 6/7 days a week and he never mentioned anything about me and him. i guess that gives me all i need to know.

TDLR: this all just really hurts. part of me feels like i deserve this for giving my heart so easily. i guess i need to cut him off?



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 11:10AM by kaykaythrowaway1 https://ift.tt/2Z7eEhD
talking to this guy is killing me on the inside talking to this guy is killing me on the inside Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.