Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Saw messages from my (30f) boyfriend (25m) and don’t know how to proceed.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months. He lives with me and recently started a new job. We both worked in the restaurant industry as managers but he is now working in finance.

So at his old job he was working with a woman who would constantly ask him to hangout after work, call him late at night and make inappropriate comments to him. I told him aside from work I didn’t feel comfortable with him messaging or calling her which I think is fair. We had a conversation about it which he admitted if the roles were reversed he would be very uncomfortable and upset as well. After he left his job they still communicated while I was working late nights. I found this out after using his phone to send a message and their conversation popped up.

Now over the last few months these types of scenarios have happened with another woman from that same job. Who was just a friend that he made plans to go work out with. Same thing promised to stop, blocked numbers, I found out he unblocked and made plans while I was working.

I also saw he was liking a lot of half naked photos on his Instagram and sending money to women on cash app because they were apparently “struggling” and he was being nice. Am I being totally naive? I feel like an idiot. Every time I bring this up he gets mad at me and super defensive and threatens to leave or be done. Then after calming down is remorseful.

He has told me I can check his phone but I don’t want to feel crazy or have to do this. I have tried talking to him about how much it’s hurting me and he says he will change and that he won’t do it again but I’m not sure I can move on or even believe all of this. Anyone with some advice would be appreciated. Sorry if this was all over the place.

Tl;Dr -boyfriend has lied to me over communication with women who made me really uncomfortable and lied. Do I try to move past this or move on?



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 07:06AM by fukyokarma https://ift.tt/3HQOe5e
Saw messages from my (30f) boyfriend (25m) and don’t know how to proceed. Saw messages from my (30f) boyfriend (25m) and don’t know how to proceed. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.