Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F31) mother (F60) got a pandemic puppy and now I hate going over to her house now.

She got a puppy because she's been lonely working from home, but has basically done nothing to train this puppy. The puppy is now almost a year old and loves to run out of her house any chance he gets.

He'll sneak out the door or garage and run down the street and all over the neighborhood for miles, not responding to his name or any commands. We're lucky to catch up with him or have some good Samaritan get ahold of him. This apparently is something that happens on an almost daily basis, regardless of me visiting.

I've tried talking to her about training or rehoming him, but she says "oh he's just a puppy" and has made no effort to actually do anything. So now whenever I go over to her house, there is a good chance I'm going to chase a dog and have my mom screaming bloody murder at me until he's back in the house.

So what do I do? Refuse to visit her?

TL;DR: Mom's dog keeps running away and she's done nothing but expect me to chase after him to correct it.



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 07:30AM by MeringueAdvice https://ift.tt/3FLa74b
My (F31) mother (F60) got a pandemic puppy and now I hate going over to her house now. My (F31) mother (F60) got a pandemic puppy and now I hate going over to her house now. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.