Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend is insecure about celebrities

My boyfriend [24M] is really insecure about celebrities I [24F] used to talk about before we met.

We met online and we started out as a “nothing serious” relationship in Feb 2020. We are very happy together now except when his insecurities arises.

He feels insecure about celebrities I used to gush about when I was younger, before I met him. I don’t know how else to reassure him.

He gets upset and he goes on about how he’s not my “ideal type” cause he sees a similarity in all of them. Aside from this, we are very happy together, please do not tell me to break up. I really want to work this out but I don’t know how else to approach this.

TL;DR: my bf is insecure about celebrities



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 04:25AM by c3l3a https://ift.tt/3qSkXRC
My boyfriend is insecure about celebrities My boyfriend is insecure about celebrities Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.