Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [28F] cope with the fact that one day either I, or everyone I love, will die?

Not sure if this is the right subreddit, so apologies. I lost my grandfather this week and it hit me hard. I've been fortunate to not have lost anyone significant in my life so far, and it feels like my grandfather's passing has opened the floodgates. I'm so anxious all the time about who will be next. If it will be me. How it would destroy my family if I died. That this world I inhabit with everyone that I love... is temporary. And one day I will have to keep on living without the people I love most, and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm so sad and panicky. I worry constantly that something bad is going to happen to my family members when they're out of my site. I just can't bear the thought of not having my mom and dad and siblings around forever.... And my grandfather dying, in his old age, is literally the best case scenario. I could lose a loved one too early in an accident. I could die tomorrow. How do people cope with these terrifying, existential feelings?

tldr: Lost my grandparent, and now terrified of losing more loved ones.



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 06:26PM by Pretend_Post_9123 https://ift.tt/3FIVVIW
How do I [28F] cope with the fact that one day either I, or everyone I love, will die? How do I [28F] cope with the fact that one day either I, or everyone I love, will die? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.