Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why did my fiance (M33) buy me (F28) the same gift he gave to all of his previous girlfriends?

Around 4 weeks into my relationship my now fiance gave me a necklace for my birthday, as he put it on for me he told me has given the same gift to all of his previous serious girlfriends. He told me my necklace was slightly smaller but I had received it a lot earlier than the other girls. I am his 3rd or 4th serious relationship & we are now engaged. We have been dating for two years now & I have always felt confused as to what the gift meant. The gift is thoughtful but also impersonal & left me feeling conflicted as to what the gift actually meant, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

TL;DR- My boyfriend (M33) gave me (F28) the same necklace as he gave to his previous girlfriends. Insight needed.



Submitted August 06, 2019 at 01:44PM by BusyTap9 https://ift.tt/2yGXhDl
Why did my fiance (M33) buy me (F28) the same gift he gave to all of his previous girlfriends? Why did my fiance (M33) buy me (F28) the same gift he gave to all of his previous girlfriends? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.