Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (28) wants me to lose weight but is emotionally and verbally abusive about it

We are in a new city & state visiting and have to leave tonight. I wanted to visit a really nice mall and on our way here, he says “that girl isn’t wearing a bra.” I got angry and asked what business was he has looking at a girls tits. He said “I wasn’t checking her out I was just saying.”

So I remained angry and said I’m not going to the mall anymore to which he replied “fuck you.” Then said “why shouldn't I look? You don’t take care of yourself, she does apparently.” That did it for me.

I know I’m acting childish but I got really upset that he was looking at another girl that way and then ends it with a remark about my weight I started balling my eyes out and 1 hour later I’m still crying sitting in the car as he and baby stroll the mall I wanted to go to.

I had a baby 1 year ago, I’m 5’3 and 150lbs — just to paint a picture of how fat I am.

This is not an uncommon type of argument. He often comments on my weight saying he needs an attractive wife. I feel that in the very beginning of my relationship when I was in much better shape he was less ugly to me.

Other than lose weight which I’m trying, what to do? I know I’m shooting myself in the foot by robbing myself of this fun experience I could be having but instead self loathing in a car. I hate acting childish and sensitive. I hate that Im not losing weight fast enough. It’s hard. Everything’s hard.

Edit: I do not think I’m abusive. I don’t cuss at him, withhold love, neglect him, or make negative comment on his looks. I think since he has started making really ugly remarks (what I described here was nothing) I have become more triggered and insecure than usual. He has called me much worse and has left me in tears multiple occasions after telling me stuff like I can’t lose weight fast enough, that so many others have flat stomachs so why can’t his wife, etc.

Tl;dr Husband wants me to lose weight but he’s rude AF about it I get insensitive and childish and ruin my own damn day even when out on vacation.



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 12:58PM by Anerrmalz https://ift.tt/31lWjJe
My husband (28) wants me to lose weight but is emotionally and verbally abusive about it My husband (28) wants me to lose weight but is emotionally and verbally abusive about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.