Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex gf (24f) has had another boyfriend for the past 2 years

I (24m) found out this morning that my girlfriend of 7 years has had another boyfriend for the past 2 years. I lost my mom to breast cancer last month and I feel so lost. I lost the only two people in this world I ever trusted, loved and could talk to. I feel so empty on the inside. I’ve always been such a caring and nice person before all this but now I feel nothing. I can’t grasp my head around the fact that someone I confided in for the past 7 years and poured my heart out to can be someone who I never even knew and could no longer recognize. These past 6 months have been hardest months of my life watching my mom lose her battle to cancer and she was the person I went to everyday, but the whole time I was grieving she was doing god knows what with the some other guy. I can’t eat I can’t sleep I can’t think straight. I just want the pain to go away. Please help.

TL;DR: I found out my gf of 7 years has had another boyfriend for the past 2 years after losing my mom breast cancer a month ago



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 10:45PM by depressionkills546 https://ift.tt/32lxPWe
My ex gf (24f) has had another boyfriend for the past 2 years My ex gf (24f) has had another boyfriend for the past 2 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.