Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My paremts are being loud now that we are in quarantine but I don’t know how to tell them

How should I ask my parents to keep the volume down now that we’re in quarantine?

[14] I had never heard my [34F and 37M] parents having sex until quarantine. Now I hear them almost daily and just can’t take it.

Last night is was especially bad. It was really loud and I couldn’t fall asleep.

It’s usually between 12-1am and it’s pretty loud and disturbing actually. I hate quarantine and don’t know how to ask them to stop.

TL;DR: Parents started banging during quarantine and I hear them almost daily.



Submitted April 04, 2020 at 05:26PM by throwaway52628183 https://ift.tt/3aN97xo
My paremts are being loud now that we are in quarantine but I don’t know how to tell them My paremts are being loud now that we are in quarantine but I don’t know how to tell them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.