Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriends (24) father died a week ago and it’s my boyfriends birthday on Sunday. What to do?

I went to visit him the day his father died, anyways we are social distancing now. He hasn’t really communicated much with me, we can’t see each other, I can’t be there for him. Now his birthday is in a few days and I don’t know if I should attempt to leave a letter that expresses my love and appreciation for him and how sorry I am, with the gifts I’ve purchased and just leave it at his doorstep. Or should I just wait until he’s in a better place. I honestly have no clue so excuse my ignorance. Please help any advice is appreciated

TLDR: My (23F) boyfriend (24) father died a week ago and it’s my boyfriends birthday on Sunday. What to do?



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 03:55PM by ProfessionalDivide6 https://ift.tt/2RabthL
My (23F) boyfriends (24) father died a week ago and it’s my boyfriends birthday on Sunday. What to do? My (23F) boyfriends (24) father died a week ago and it’s my boyfriends birthday on Sunday. What to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.