Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23F) feel hurt by something my bf (28M) liked on facebook and not sure if I'm being unreasonable

I'll admit I can be insecure and a bit jealous, but I've been actively working on it and making huge progress.

The problem atm is that a few months back my bf met a girl, B, through his friend. I was initially uncomfortable with their interactions as she called him and seemed to flirt quite a bit so I brought it up to my bf and he set some clear boundaries with her. I haven't had an issue with it since and I'm fine with them being friends.

My issue however is that I'm a big fan of social media. It's something I enjoy and I post a few pictures now and then. My bf never likes any. I told him I don't mind, just hurts a bit but no big deal, he can do whatever he wants. He doesn't follow me on any social media other than fb and that's because that's where we talk when I'm away.

Today fb suggested B as a friend and I clicked on her profile. Turns out my bf actually likes her stuff. Pictures, music videos, links etc. I'm feeling very hurt. He also followed her on instagram immediately after meeting her.

I know he's free to like/follow whoever he wants, but I'm hurt. Hurt that he doesn't do it with me despite knowing it's something I care about and hurt that he'd do all these things for her. I wanted to let it go but I feel like I can't and want to bring it up, but I'm afraid I'll be that crazy gf.

Is it ok for me to bring up how this makes me feel? And if it is, how should I do it? I don't want to control him or what he can do, just get it off my chest and share my feelings.

Tl;dr: I'm bothered by bf liking/following other women but not me



Submitted April 04, 2020 at 11:30PM by aita1234fb https://ift.tt/3e1QCr5
I (23F) feel hurt by something my bf (28M) liked on facebook and not sure if I'm being unreasonable I (23F) feel hurt by something my bf (28M) liked on facebook and not sure if I'm being unreasonable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.