Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (20) Wants to have sex with other girls but still wants to marry me??? Did I overreact?

Boyfriend wants to have sex with other girls but still loves me? Is this a lie? Did I overreact?

My boyfriend (20M) of one year has suddenly told me that in the future he would want to have sex with other girls. I can’t wake up thinking of this everyday, thinking whether I’m going to be cheated on or not. He says it’s not cheating because he would tell me when he will have sex with them and that there will be no feelings involved. Furthermore he says that it’s human instinct and all men in relationships are like this and would want to have sex with other girls.

Is this true?

BTW we had a great great relationship over the past few months we never argued we were always happy, or was that just me? Was i blindsided to this? Is he happy with me or not? I honestly believed that we would get married in the next few years.

I just want to put out there that he has never hurt me before . He has always put me first and has always made me so happy, He really is an amazing friend. Even though I am broken to the core I can still really put my hand down and say he is one of the most nicest, amazing man I have met.

I immediately broke up with him but I love him so much I love him more than anything anyone could ever imagine. He keeps telling me that he loves me too but I don’t know if I can believe it. I believed that he was my soulmate and now I feel soulless. I have woken up and all I feel is a deep sinking sensation in my heart. I want to cry and let my emotions out but I can’t. I want to still be his friend I want to be in his life until he is over this phase. Is this even a phase? Are all men like this? Did I overreact? Please give me some advice. Advice on anything. Please. Thank you.

Just to add in to this! He is absolutely not okay with me having sex with any other men or flirting with them.

TL;DR Boyfriend wants to have sex with other girls but says he loves me and still wants to marry me. Does he?



Submitted December 05, 2019 at 03:47AM by unknownS01 https://ift.tt/2DMWumO
Boyfriend (20) Wants to have sex with other girls but still wants to marry me??? Did I overreact? Boyfriend (20) Wants to have sex with other girls but still wants to marry me??? Did I overreact? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.