Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would It Be Wrong To Break Up With My Boyfriend [33M] Because I [18F] Met Someone [20M] New

So I met my current boyfriend 4 months ago through Reddit. We have a good thing but lately I have been seeing a lot of cracks in our relationship. These were things I realized before but kinda just pushed them aside because I was just happy to have someone through the school year I was very depressed because all of my friends had come far away for college, so I think my loneliness and lack of expression in relationships made me rush into one.

He's about 15 years older than me. Something I didn't really mind because I've always liked older guys. He is super critical and kinda grouchy a lot. We only do things he wants and honestly it seems like he doesn't at all care for the things I like. We talk on the phone and it's literally me talking for 15 mins with him adding in an occasional "yes" or grunt. Most of the time if I don't say anything we will just sit in silence (which I'm not used to at all usually I like to listen as someone else talks). The tip of the iceberg for me though was whennI showed him a picture of myself from when I was 14 and he had to make a really rude comment about how I looked fat in the picture. I have briefly talked to him about my ed, and it takes a lot of me to show pictures of myself pre-weight loss. It wasn't even a joke it was just bluntly calling me fat (wasn't even my whole body, it was just a bust). I was visibly upset and he didn't even care.

So, I've been talking to this guy from poland for about a month now. We met over Reddit as well. He is the exact opposite of my current boyfriend. Like I feel actually so happy after talking to him. We aren't romantically involved in any way right now, we're truely just friends (but I'd be lying to say I don't entertain the idea of dating him instead). The most we've done is very light flirting. My plan isn't to break up with my boyfriend and run into the arms of another man, but knowing him kinda made really think about how unhappy I am in my current relationship.

tl;dr: I met someone else who I much rather date than my current boyfriend. I understand that breaking up with him isn't an asshole thing to do and I'm 99% sure I will break up with him regardless, but I've always seen leaving someone for someone else as a bad thing and it feels kinda like cheating to me.



Submitted August 03, 2019 at 05:54PM by LookieLookyy https://ift.tt/2GLPWa0
Would It Be Wrong To Break Up With My Boyfriend [33M] Because I [18F] Met Someone [20M] New Would It Be Wrong To Break Up With My Boyfriend [33M] Because I [18F] Met Someone [20M] New Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.