Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: What to do about my (18) brother (23) and his toxic fiance (22)

Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/ceqq7u/what_to_do_about_my_18_brother23_and_his_toxic/

Hey everyone! I wanted to thank you all once more for your help and support on the situation with my brother and his now ex-fiance. I took your advice and let him know that I support him and just want him to be happy, him and the ex fiance had a huge fight and we're getting all his belongings picked up today.

He's doing really well and it will probably take him a long time to heal from this but he's the happiest and most relaxed I've seen him in a long time. After everything blew over I showed him my post and he left a little message for you all.

Heyoooo (its the brother in question) gotta say the one thung my brother got wrong was the reconiciliation for the past month. With the wool removed from over my eyes i seen what she had done to me AND👏I👏GOT👏THE👏FUCK👏OUT👏 thank you all for the support and the advice yall amazing inspiring people yall amazing i love all yall peace ✌

Tldr: Brother got out of his toxic relationship!



Submitted August 05, 2019 at 04:19AM by Petty_Dreamer https://ift.tt/2ZwFfQd
Update: What to do about my (18) brother (23) and his toxic fiance (22) Update: What to do about my (18) brother (23) and his toxic fiance (22) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.