Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19f) boyfriend (21m) broke up with me yesterday and I’m not really sure how to feel with myself.

It wasn’t a bad break up by any means I even still spent the night as just one more little “hangout.”

He told me he needs to focus on himself and his life and it isn’t fair to me considering how invested I was in our relationship, right before I was about to leave the next day he was visibly upset and told me I was the best thing that’s ever happen to him, that he still loves me. That bit is a little confusing to me but I completely understand it being the wrong time in life and I love him entirely, so I want what’s best for him. However regardless of all the nitty bitty details of the break up, I asked multiple times if he was sure that this is what he wanted, every time his answer was yes and that’s more than enough for me, I’ve accepted that there was really nothing else I could have done at that point.

Fast forward to today, my first official single day I’m feeling a bit lost. I’m not balling my eyes out or moping around (I guess I subconsciously predicted this outcome.) Of course I’m sad, and thinking about all the great times we’ve had and how much I’m going to miss him hurts, as of now I think I’m all cried-out. Anyway I’m just not really sure how to “be single” again? I’ve always been a relationship person, I’m just looking for some tips to make this easier, thank you!

TL:DR My boyfriend, who I loved with everything broke up with me to focus on himself, I’ve accepted this and I’m even happy that he’s putting his 100% into his life ensuring greatness. I’m just a little lost, what now?



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 07:32AM by misssmiles24 https://ift.tt/2uIWxM5
My (19f) boyfriend (21m) broke up with me yesterday and I’m not really sure how to feel with myself. My (19f) boyfriend (21m) broke up with me yesterday and I’m not really sure how to feel with myself. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.