Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My close friend (18F) of two years wants me (18M) to take her virginity as an act of rebellion against her tiger parents.

We are both high school seniors. Kate (not her real name) and I met in sophomore year, when we both joined our school’s robotics team. We’ve become very good friends since then.

Kate’s parents are both first generation Chinese immigrants, but she was born here in the US. Both of her parents were the first in their families to attend college. They’ve undeniably worked extremely hard to get to where they are today, and as a result they have high expectations for Kate. Her parents currently make her do a bunch of classic “college application booster” extracurricular activities: FBLA, chemistry olympiad, biology olympiad, tennis, piano, and of course the robotics team. She told me the only ones that she likes is robotics and piano. Thanks to her all-AP schedule and numerous extracurriculars, Kate’s average bedtime is 3AM. She also has a location tracker app installed on her phone.

Last Friday, Kate and I were the last two students left in the robotics team shop. As I’m putting a couple of safety goggles away, Kate tells me about her upbringing and crazy tiger parents. Then, she asks me if I’m willing to take her virginity as an act of rebellion against her parents. I’m completely blindsided, but eventually I tell her that I value her friendship and that I’ll think it over.

I will be completely honest here: I do find Kate attractive, and a part of me definitely wants to go along with her plan. However, another part of me worries that going along with her plan will eventually result in a ruined friendship. Yet there’s the possibility that not going along with her plan will also result in a ruined friendship. Also, I don’t know what repercussions Kate will face from her rather strict and conservative parents if I go along with her plan. In short, I’m simply not sure what the morally/ethically correct choice is here.

If anyone has advice, I’m glad to take it.

TL;DR: Good friend of mine wants me to take her virginity as an act of rebellion against her crazy controlling parents. I'm not sure how to respond.



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 09:00PM by isopod2019 http://bit.ly/2FPhvAo
My close friend (18F) of two years wants me (18M) to take her virginity as an act of rebellion against her tiger parents. My close friend (18F) of two years wants me (18M) to take her virginity as an act of rebellion against her tiger parents. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.