Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28M] girlfriend [25F] of 1 year and I are equally uninterested in sex? Is that "OK"?

Just FYI, she has Asperger's syndrome. Just something to keep in mind. I don't (that I know of).

In general. I am not that interested in sex. It has caused trouble with some past relationships with women who had a much higher sex drive, but in others with lower sex drive women we have found a balance for what we both want.

But I had never been with a woman who was equally uninterested in sex as I am until my current girlfriend. We had sex about seven weeks into the relationship, and then we went into the typical frequent sex period and then it kept dropping in frequency until now, when we have sex about once a week or less.

I experience sexual desire and curiosity to explore and touch her body, etc., but I can totally live without it without feeling "blue balls" or anything like that. It's kinda like, watching movies for me. I enjoy movies and all of that, but I can go two weeks or more without deliberately watching a movie and be just fine.

Recently I asked her how often she would ideally want to have sex and she said once a week. I asked her if she felt good with how frequently we have sex right now and she said she did.

We cuddle, kiss and fondle each other, but don't necessarily want to engage in PIV when we do something sexual.

Is this common or a normal thing? I have never met anyone who has confessed something like this to me other than my girlfriend, most people around me seem very interested in having sex as often as possible, but we don't.

Have you experience this? Are you in a relationship like this one? Is there anything you can tell me to give me some context about this?

tl;dr: Girlfriend and I are mostly uninterested in sex and enjoy it only occasionally. Is this normal or common?



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 11:42AM by GreatOrdinary http://bit.ly/2s6pW1p
My [28M] girlfriend [25F] of 1 year and I are equally uninterested in sex? Is that "OK"? My [28M] girlfriend [25F] of 1 year and I are equally uninterested in sex? Is that "OK"? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.