Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26F] boyfriend [27M] of 7 years played a cruel prank on me and thinks it's funny

Okay. This is the oldest, lamest 'prank' in the world probably. Basically what happened is that we visited a friendly couple and talked about, among other things, them planning an anniversary vacation in Australia. I said that Australia is surely great but I'd be too scared to go there because of the big ass spiders they've got. I am terrified of (large) spiders which most of my friends know and my BF does also. I have in the past told him about how in my childhood, there was a spider nest in our house that was undiscovered for a while and I woke up three times to big spiders sitting on the wall or floor. That made 11 year old me so terrified that I developed sleeping problems for months even after the spider nest was gone.

Anyway. This conversation was a few weeks ago and today I woke up to a fucking gigantic plastic spider my BF had carefully placed on me in my sleep. I screamed and flailed around and literally thought I was going to die from fear. I think he doesn't understand what a phobia is like so he thinks I just find them a little icky. He laughed at my reaction and was filming with his phone until I started to cry. Then he wanted to console me but I told him to fuck off and went to work. I think he understands that he went too far but I'm still so pissed I don't even feel like going home.

He has never done anything like this in 7 years so I think I will just get over it eventually, but I just feel hurt that he would think it's funny to make me feel afraid.

---

**tl,dr:** Boyfriend heard me say I hate big spiders so he put a fake one on me as a prank. Do I get over it and forgive him? Am I overreacting?



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 09:16AM by thouchio http://bit.ly/2R7SC9h
My [26F] boyfriend [27M] of 7 years played a cruel prank on me and thinks it's funny My [26F] boyfriend [27M] of 7 years played a cruel prank on me and thinks it's funny Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.