Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (18F) am growing scared of my best friend’s (18F) little sister (16F) and don’t know what to do about it

I’ll call my best friend Belle and her sister Becca. Now Belle and and I have been friends since kindergarten, meaning that they both are like sisters to me. I’ve been to their house thousands of times times and Vice Versa. Her little sister, Becca, has always been a charming, seemingly violent person who has shown no emotional output for as long as I’ve known them. As time goes on, she’s becoming more and more frightening. From the time she was little, Becca would always sabotage us and get us in trouble. Whether it was a blatant lie that was brilliantly told by her, or one of us gave her the slightest nudge to which she sprawled on the ground and pretended to be hurt. Whenever we’d get in trouble, when we got back to Belle’s room, and her sister would be waiting with a smile and eyes that read “don’t fuck with me.”

When we were 9, Belle went to the bathroom, so it was just me and a then 7 year old Becca. We were playing with dolls when all of a sudden Becca out of nowhere says “you know I could kill you right?” I looked at her confused and she responded with, “I could easily kill you. I know how you walk home and I know where you live.” Then she started to say something about setting me on fire, but Belle came back and she reverted back to talking about doll stuff. The scariest part of that was her face. It was completely blank, and her eyes had the same “don’t fuck with me” look as they had all those times before. It baffles now to think about this bead she was only 7 saying these type of things. And she never said anything or showed any types of signs that she was kidding.

Fast forward to when me and Belle were 14 and Becca was 12. Belle had this fish in her tank that wasn’t just a regular gold fish. Not sure what exactly it was, but it was a nice fish that Belle really liked taking care of. Becca comes in asks us for $10. We say no because 1. I don’t have it on me and 2. She didn’t want to give her money. She begs and we say no. She then stays and mills around while me and her older sister talk. I notice she’s looking at the fish tank for a really long time. Then all of a sudden she reached in and grabbed the fish and ran. We chased her all they way to the kitchen, Belle yelling and pleading the entire time. Becca stops at the sink, holds it over the drain, and puts her finger by the garbage disposal switch and demands that we give her $10. Belle frantically goes in her wallet and gives he 10, to which Becca casually tosses me the fish and walks away.

Fast forward to Me and Belle’s senior year of high school, Becca still being a sophomore. Becca was insanely popular in her grade, basically running it. But I later found out she was ruling through fear. She was a huge bully; attacking kids, threatening kids lives and sometimes their families, and saying really cruel things. The teachers loved her so the few kids who tried to speak up were accused of exaggerating.

I once tried to text one her friends about it, asking her does she threaten her life and if she’s cruel. To no surprise at all, she replies “stop texting Me.” It scares me because I know what kind of person Becca is and it scares me that I don’t know what she’s doing to the people she calls “friends.” The one time I tried to tell Belle that I think her sister is a psychopath, she scorned me and told me to never talk about her little sister again, which was fucking weird because WE WITNESSED THE SAME THINGS. What should I do? How do I go about helping her? Knowing Becca, if she isn’t helped or stopped, she’ll either become a serial killer, some type of enforcer, or some type of cult leader.

Tl;dr: I think my best friend’s little sister is a sadistic psychopath who’s gonna kill someone one day and her sister and family are showing no signs of wanting to intervene. Is there anyway I can help her? If so, what is it?



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 05:16PM by throwawayxx21xx http://bit.ly/2TjTd4m
I (18F) am growing scared of my best friend’s (18F) little sister (16F) and don’t know what to do about it I (18F) am growing scared of my best friend’s (18F) little sister (16F) and don’t know what to do about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.